Air Cond Overhaul Cleaning Kuala Lumpur
Is your Aircon is not producing cool air and making weird noises? Not sure what is it or what to do? It is high time it gets an overhaul clean. At AirCon Pro, we offer affordable and high quality Aircon overhaul cleaning in KL. Click the button below and get a FREE Quote today!
The importance of Aircon Overhaul Cleaning
To maintain your aircon’s condition and increase it’s longevity, it is highly recommended to have an overhaul clean done regularly. This is prevent water leakage and clogging. Your unit will operate much smoother, reduce energy usage and increaese its longevity.
With regular overhaul cleaning, it will lessen the chances of unforseen issues as parts are in good working condition. You get have cool, healthy air and at the same time, save more money with the reduction of energy consumption.
We are here to cater your needs in everything aircond related, that includes an affordable and high quality air cond services in KL area.
Why Should You Choose AirCon Pro
At AirCon Pro, we have been serving regular and new customers for over two decades. Regardless the types of unit or brand, our technicians are equiped with the right skills and equipments to get the job done. We work efficiently and safely to get your aircon running smoothly once again.
Air Cond Brands That We Support
We have handled many different brands of aircond in Kuala Lumpur. So you can be assured we know what we are doing. These brands are Fujitsu, Hitachi, Panasonic, LG, Daikin, Mitsubishi, York and many others.
The Services Provided for Aircon Overhaul Cleaning:
– Fan bearings changed or repair if not working efficiently.
– Air filters cleaned if dirty.
– Repalcement of damaged evaporator coils.
– Unclogging blocked drain pipes.
– Unclogging vents that is caused by accumulation of dust and grime.
What Should I Expect During an Aircon Overhaul Cleaning?
Overhaul Aircond cleaning includes dismantling of the unit. It is then cleaned thoroughly. All the dust, dirty and grimed accumulated overtime will be clean. Any parts that need replacing will be taken note of and replaced with a brand new part. The aircon will then be fixed back into it’s original position. Technicians will then do a thorough inspection to ensure aircond is running smoothly and producing cool air.
If your aircond is not working properly, it is best to get it checked out as soon as possible to reduce the chances of more preventable damages.
Got a question or want to make an appointment? Contact us to make an appointment
We have been providing high quality and affordable aircond services for years. We are commited to getting the job done efficiently and maintaining of 5stars customer service. We are confident in handling any aircond related services.
To find out more, contact us and get a FREE site survey today!
FAQs About Air Cond Overhaul Cleaning
How do I know if my aircon requires overhaul cleaning?
The most obvious signs that your aircon requires overhaul cleanng – It will start making noises, have water leakage or stop working entirely. This is the time to have overhaul cleaning done. Schedule an appointment with us and we will come for a FREE assessment.
What is the difference between air cond overhaul cleaning and chemical washing?
For chemical washing, it involves dismantling main parts of the aircon and washing with a chemical-based solution. Overhaul cleaning is donee by servicing, replacing or repairing part of the unit.
How can I make my aircon colder?
Taking good care of your air conditioner is vital for it to work smoothly.
Here are some tips to make your unit produce cooler air:
- Spray down the condenser unit every other week. This will get rid of the dust and grime that has built up over time and make your unit perform better. Don’t forget to unplug and turn off the breaker too before doing so to avoid any electrical mishaps from happening.
- Change your filters regularly. It is best to inspect the filters of your air conditioner on a monthly basis and replace them once they become dirty. This is done to make your unit work better and longer.
- Ensure that your home is properly airtight. Check whether all the doors and windows are working and appropriately closed when the air conditioner is being used.
Here are some steps you can follow to ensure your unit produces more cool air:
– Spray down the condenser unit regularly. It will remove the dust and grime accumulated. Make sure to remove the plug to avoid any electrical mishaps.
– Regularly change your aircon filters. We highly recommend to inspect the filters at least once a month. Once dirty, the filter can be easily replaced.
– Reduce dust in your home by always closing windows and doors. This way clean air will be circulated and with less dust and dirt, the aircon can function effectively.
Do I need to service my aircond?
Air conditioners require regular servicing and maintenance. Without regular servicing, you will not get the best out of your unit. Dust, dirt, and grime will accumulate in your filters and this will affect the air conditioning system, resulting in more heavy damages to your unit. Aside from the filters, the moving parts in your unit are equally important.
The fan and coils need to be properly lubricated and cleaned regularly for your unit to work. Failing to have your air conditioner regularly serviced will make your unit consume more energy, thus raking up your electricity bill.
Yes! In order to have a good functioning aircon, you will require regular servicing and maintenance. Dust and dirt tend to accumulate in the filters overtime. Hence, affecting the productivity of the unit. This will also cause the air to be unhealthy, and circulated in the room. For serious cases, some might even fall sick or have a bad allergy reaction!
Fan and coils of the aircon needs to be properly lubricated and cleaned with the right materials. Failing to do so, will result in a poor working aircon, using up more energy than necessary and increasing your electricity bill.
This is why it is very IMPORTANT to service your aircond regularly.
What is the best price for aircon overhaul cleaning in Malaysia?
AirCon Pro offers high-quality and reliable services at an affordable price. Contact us to know more!
Depending on the units, each aircond requires different repairs and replacement. Contact us today and get a FREE site visit!