Air Cond Repair
We at AirCon Pro offer professional and affordable air conditioner repair services. We can repair any kind of unit at the most affordable price in the quickest way possible. Click the button and get a FREE quote from us.
Why should you hire a professional to repair your aircon?
Even though it is possible to diagnose and solve your air conditioner’s problem on your own, nothing beats having a professional to fix it for you.
With their expertise and knowledge, your aircon can be repaired in no time and we at AirCon Pro can cover both home and business unit repairs.
Our aircon repair services
- Dismantling of the circuit board for inspection
- Unit repairs
- Restore the functionality of the thermostat
- Cleaning of the coils and unclogging
- Repair of the aircon refrigerant
- Replacement of accessories
- Professional in-house service
- Reinstallation of the air conditioner unit
We understand that these issues can be a pain if dealt with on your own. Here at AirCon Pro, we provide you with high-quality repair services for your aircon problems.
Why should you choose us for air cond repair?
For more than 10 years, we have been consistently providing high-quality air conditioner services to all of our clients. Whether for residential or business, we are committed to getting the job done exceptionally and quickly, with no hidden costs. We make sure that your unit – whatever brand or type – is fixed like it’s good as new.
Air Cond Brands That We Support
In AirCon Pro, we have experienced all types of air cond brands in the market. This includes Fujitsu, Hitachi, Panasonic, LG, Daikin, Mitsubishi, and York.
Most common air cond components and issue that we repair
- All air conditioner components
- Aircon noise and compressor repairs
- Air filter, condenser, and coil replacements
- Thermostat switch and duct system inspection and repairs
- Electric motor, pressure, and refrigeration gauge pressure diagnostics
These are just a few of the repairs and services that we can provide. To know more, contact us below.
Got a question or want to make an appointment?
We at AirCon Pro offer high-quality and reliable air cond services in Malaysia at an affordable price. Contact us by clicking the link below and get a FREE quote!
FAQs About Air Cond Repair
What causes aircon to stop working?
There are a lot of reasons for your air conditioner to suddenly not work the way it used to.
Here are some of the most common problems you may encounter:
- The unit produces hot air instead of cool air. This may happen due to a number of reasons, including the vent is closed or that the thermostat is broken.
- The unit won’t power on. There may be an issue with your circuit breaker, you have a dirty air filter, or your thermostat may be broken.
- The compressor may be broken. If your unit makes strange noises, overheats, or freezes up, your compressor may need to be checked.
Can aircon units be repaired?
Definitely! If you encounter issues with your air conditioner unit, it may be time to have is assessed by a professional. They are best fit to recommend repairs.
What to do when the aircon is not cooling?
When your aircon is not blowing out cool air, these are the parts you should check:
- Air filter. The air filter may have become dirty or clogged over time, thus it is not able to produce adequate airflow. It is best to clean or replace the air filter as required for cooler air.
- Fan and fan motor. When the fan motor stops running, or runs too slow, the airflow may be restricted. To address this problem, it is better to call a professional.
- Thermostat. The thermostat monitors the air temperature and powers the compressor. There should not be any bend or rupture on the sensing bulb of the thermostat. And if there is, it is best to have the control replaced.
- Control Board, Capacitor, and Thermistor. These three all power the compressor and you would need to contact a professional to have these inspected and repaired.
How do I know if my aircon compressor is spoiled?
There are three signs to look out for when it comes to your compressor:
- If you hear strange noises from your air conditioner
- If you notice a change in the air temperatur your unit produces
- If there is water leakage from your unit
Once you notice these issues with your air conditioner, it is high time to call a professional and have your unit checked.